Our Core Services
We manage your property by doing the following:
- Rent Collection: We collect on landlord’s behalf all monies falling due for payment and submit computerized monthly statements together with the cheques for rents collected in the immediate preceding month by 5th day of the succeeding month. We at the same time keep them informed of the necessary steps being taken to recover any rent arrears.
- Renewal of leases and rent reviews: We advise landlords on the terms and conditions for renewal of leases for tenants upon expiry of leases after taking into account the prevailing market rents. We also negotiate on their behalf reviews of rent and service charge.
- Lease Administration: It is the company’s responsibility to ensure that tenants observe the covenants in their leases reporting any breaches and recommending appropriate remedial measures.
- Preparation of statements of accounts and budgets: We prepare and avail reports on the amount of rent collected, expenses incurred during the statement period, and supporting documentation for verification on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of reports: We prepare and avail management as well as property market reports.
- Letting/ re-letting: We take immediate steps to let and re-let any space that falls vacant and ensure that the vacating tenants comply with their obligations in respect to re-decoration and repairs.
We are also involved in property maintenance through periodic inspection, negotiating in consultation with the landlord for services such as gardening, security, cleaning and insurance for the property.
Galaxy Ventures takes the pressure off you and takes you through the entire development structure from beginning to the end, converting bare land into an income-earning asset through:
- Identification and assessment of the land, location and potential for development
- Advising on the best and most marketable property development scheme to create
- Creation of various financial structure options and visibility studies that would appeal to the investor such as cash flow appraisals allowing for input by the landowner or inclusion of an equity partner.
- Assessment of the financial viability of the scheme based on the various financial options and estimated costing.
- Appointment and briefing of various consultants including the Architect, Engineering, Consultants and contractors.
- Input and co-ordination with the design team to create a scheme that will incorporate all requirements necessary to market these units.
- Co-ordination of the tender process for building costing
In addition, we review and check on accuracy of quotations and building costs at all stages during the development, monitors and manages the construction process maintaining communications with consultants, markets and sells the units on/off-plan basis and is also involved in the appointment of and liaison with advocates to undertake legal documentation for the project including sale agreements, leases and sub-leases.