Galaxy Ventures Kenya Limited is a first growing real estate company in Bungoma county. We aspire to be one of the few real estate companies that provides excellent and consistent customer experience all the time. We inspire a positive lasting impact by putting our client’s interests above our own through providing the highest level of honesty and expertise and believe in the provision of the highest quality of services through efficiency and innovation.
We are looking for a confident individual aged between 25-40 years who is visionary and is able to think outside the box to join us in the position of field officer in our friendly environment that fosters productivity and career growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiation between agents/landlords and clients generally representing one or the other or both.
- Compare a property with similar properties to determine its competitive market price.
- Accompany clients during property visits and inspection, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they visit.
- Visit properties and assess them before showing them to clients.
- Coordinate property closing, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ need and financial resources.
- Review property listing, trade journal and relevant literature and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meeting in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Operations Manager and/or Director(s).
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The interested person must have reasonable working experience as a field officer or related role.
- Must have at least a high certificate or proof of high completion from a recognized institution.
- Must have impeccable both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills such as MS office, sales and accounting software is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in real estate marketing is highly preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes/CVs via email to email@example.com or WhatsApp to 0715362823 on or before Wednesday 22nd September 2021 by 5.00pm. Selected candidates will be required to interview on Monday 27th September 2021. Interviews will begin at 8.00am and will be strictly done on first come, first served basis.
Galaxy Ventures Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer!