Gross Salary: To be discussed
Location: Bungoma/Western Kenya
Galaxy Ventures Kenya Limited is a leading real estate company headquartered in Bungoma with a branch in Nairobi that deals with services including property management and sales and real estate development and consultancy. We are seeking to hire an experienced, dedicated and visionary sales person who will also double as a front office assistant when need arises. Their tasks will include offering client consultation, property listings, selling and letting of properties to meet the company’s revenue target and strategic growth plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the region by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities.
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners.
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue.
- Working in conjunction with the Galaxy team to identify sales opportunities in the region.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Providing information feedback to the Operations Manager, on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Step-in as the front office assistant when need arises.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Any qualifications in sales, marketing or business-related business field.
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a desire to build a strong database of clients.
- Reasonable sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, experience in selling commercial and residential property will be an added advantage.
- Candidates between the ages of 20-35 years will be considered.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com on/before 17th February 2021.Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.
Galaxy Ventures Kenya Limited in an equal opportunity employer.